Supporting Your Journey of Self-Healing, Personal Growth, and Transformation.
Welcome Back to Cenote Studio!
We are excited to welcome you back as we continue the reopening process. Recognizing that we are still in a worldwide pandemic, we will be instituting some new protocols to assure, as best we can, that clients and practitioners remain safe as we begin to work again. Our mutual safety, which in turn protects our loved ones and our communities, is the highest priority as we move forward together into these new and unique times. To accomplish this, we have changed our protocols as follows:
- Clients will be asked to wait to enter until the front door is opened. If the door is closed, please wait to enter.
- Masks will be required for the duration of your visit, including during sessions. A disposable mask will be provided for anyone who is not wearing one when they arrive.
- Upon entering the studio, clients will be asked to use the provided hand sanitizer (or their own, if preferred). A series of screening questions specific to COVID-19 will be asked and temperature taken, before moving from the entry to the treatment space.
- Practitioners will wear a washable mask equipped with a carbon filter, goggles, gloves and coveralls during sessions, and will change these between clients.
- Scheduling for recurring appointments can be requested in person or through text or email so that those appointment times are not listed as available on the website scheduling calendar.
- Limited appointments will be available to allow for the increased cleaning and sanitizing necessary between clients.
- House call appointments will remain unavailable until further notice. Until we are in this next phase of reopening for a period of time and can see the resultant COVID-19case numbers, house calls will be suspended. We will reevaluate this on an ongoing basis and begin taking house call appointments again as soon as we feel we can do so safely.
Your patience is greatly appreciated as we work to get our current clients back on their regular schedules and begin to accept new clients again. If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please contact us!
We are so grateful for all of you and look forward to seeing you in person after this extended business interruption!!
Integrative Healing Sessions at Cenote Studio
Integrative Healing Sessions are designed to meet the specific needs of each client, utilizing a blend of bodywork and energy work modalities. The goal of each session is to identify the underlying cause of the client’s complaint and to address that, allowing the client’s own innate self-healing ability to be more available to them. This is accomplished through a detailed intake and assessment of wants, needs and goals for the session, in combination with diagnostic evaluation and intuitive guidance. Shiatsu Shin Tai, Structural and Movement Assessment, Therapeutic Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Trigger Point Therapy, Swedish Massage, Reflexology and Usui Reiki, are the primary tools used to create your unique session.
When the session is complete, follow up care and complimentary practices for further integration of the session are discussed to support the body, mind and spirit post treatment. Clients are encouraged to become more self-aware and listen to their inner guidance to determine the appropriate time for subsequent Integrative Healing Sessions. The optimal interval and duration of treatments will depend on the wants, needs and goals for each individual, and may change over time.
Shiatsu Shin Tai
Shiatsu Shin Tai is based in Oriental Medicine, like acupuncture, with additional elements from chiropractic, osteopathic and naturopathic disciplines. This synthesis of strategies allows for evaluation of the whole system to determine the most effective approach to each individual situation (i.e., soft tissue, structure, energy system). The focus is on freeing and releasing life force energy trapped within the body thus facilitating healing. Shiatsu Shin Tai brings deep relaxation and an overall sense of internal alignment.
Therapeutic Massage combines Swedish massage techniques with elements of deep muscle therapy, stretching and joint mobilization, use of trigger points and other forms of bodywork that may be indicated for a specific condition or client. It works with the soft tissues of the body to relieve tension, increase flexibility, eliminate toxins and increase circulation for improved healing of injuries and overall relaxation and stress relief.
Reiki is a system of energy work that accesses universal life force energy to energize or balance a person’s mind, body and spirit. Reiki gently and non-invasively moves a person’s energetic functions back into alignment to support the natural healing process or for overall maintenance. Reiki is an excellent complement to conventional medicine and other alternative care, and is beneficial in integration of bodywork of all kinds. This potent yet gentle ‘energy adjustment’ is performed with either a very light touch, or off the body completely.
Reflexology is the application of deep massage techniques to “reflex points”, most often on the feet or hands, using varying pressure to stimulate the points. These “reflex points” are connected through the nervous system to the major organs and systems of the body, and the application of reflexology techniques can promote increased balance and health in those organs and systems. Reflexology is also beneficial to overall circulation.
What Our Clients Are Saying
ELIZABETH ULRICH LMT, Dipl. ABT NCAAOM
Elizabeth Ulrich is the healer and visionary behind Cenote Studio. She envisioned and brought to fruition a studio space where massage, bodywork, and energy work could be enjoyed by, and taught to, the community. Elizabeth is a licensed massage therapist (LMT), Dipl. ABT NCAAOM and Reiki Master, and has over 20 years of experience and expertise. Not only has she worked on rock stars and famous athletes, but she has also had the immense pleasure of teaching budding and seasoned massage therapists, bodyworkers, and energy workers, and helping them hone their craft. Her powerful Integrative Healing Sessions demonstrate her skill, knowledge, and the care she offers her clients.
“I am committed to supporting the health and well-being of each client and take a “whole person” approach to meeting your needs. I recognize that bodywork is only part of a healthy lifestyle and have developed relationships with other practitioners who I can refer you to for additional support”